POSITION TITLE: Production
REPORTS TO: Supervisor/Plant Manager
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsible for performing production work. Starts, stops, operates and cleans machines. Assembles and inspects finished products to ensure high quality.
- Starts up and stops equipment.
- Cleans production area; sweeps and remove debris.
- Loads and unloads product from machines for processing.
- Ensures conformance to specifications.
- Labels product for identification.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Understands and follows basic verbal instructions.
- Maintains the production pace of other team members.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- Requires the ability to walk and stand for long periods of time. Must be able to stoop, kneel, bend, crouch, crawl, climb ladders or equipment.