WEATHERIZATION INSTALLER / CONSTRUCTION LABORER
Weatherization is helping low income families with children, veterans and the elderly lower their utility bills and
improve their quality of living by, installing windows, installing doors, building attic and knee wall accesses, venting
dryers and bath fans, air sealing (i.e. caulking existing windows and using spray foam to fill cracks and gaps),
sealing duct work, Installing Insulation-Batt, Fiberglass, Cellulose and Closed Cell Spray Foam. You will also do a
number of other tasks; this is similar to remodeling.
• Complete work correctly
• Complete work on time
• Make sure work order and photos are correctly documented and uploaded
• Maintain visual and documented inventory on tools and materials used and needed on a job site.
• Be respectful, polite and courteous to homeowners
• Be to work on time every day
• Maintain cleanliness and organization in the work vans and trailers.
• Continues to improve and take on more responsibility with time.
• Positive attitude / working well with co-workers.
QUALIFICATIONS: Installers must:
• Have experience or training within the area of carpentry &/ or insulation &/or remodeling.
• follow directions
• possess self motivation
• Be accountable
• have a valid Driver’s License
• Speak English
• Be able to complete/pass a background check
• Willing to travel
We work mostly in Lincoln and Omaha but travel to northeastern Nebraska. You must be 100% willing to travel. We
are out of town from 1-5 days 1-2 times a month within the state of Nebraska only. Lodging and per-dium are paid
for by the company).
• An Installer must be able to fit into tight places to do some of the work required.
• Must have own tools before first day of work, i.e. hammer, tin snips, tool belt, speed square, tape measure,
chalk line, chisel, nail puller, utility knife, etc.; and able to read tape measure.
• Pay is dependent on ability and experience; starting pay with little experience is at $17. per hour with
an evaluation and possible raise within 4-6 months.